New Program starting October 3rd!
Our CrossFit Lite program is a one hour CrossFit class that offers the variety and community of our regular program, but does not focus on overly technical or complex movements.
Why this new program?
- It will continuously allow us to invite new members in at any time. Allowing people new to CrossFit to come into our classes typically happens during our monthly beginners course. So, if you wanted to start CrossFit in October and it is September 8th- you would have to wait several weeks to get in.
- Not everyone has to do a muscle up or overhead squat to get in good shape. Although we offer a variety of movement modifications/scaling to anyone in our regular class, we won’t spend a lot of unnecessary time teaching complex movements in the Lite program, which allows more time for people to put some work in on basic lifts/movements to build a foundation for more complex movements for when they are ready to advance.
- Takes the pressure away from beginners to have to ‘move on’ if they are enjoying their current program. Most people are ready after the beginners course, but some might want to repeat the beginners course before they feel ready for the regular classes and that is just fine!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the days of the classes? Class times: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 PM
- How long are the classes? 1 hours, which in cludes warm up, stretching/mobility, instruction, and the WOD (Workout of the Day)
- What is the price? If you are to sign up for the program alone (3x/week) it costs $95.00 + GST with no commitment. If you are signing up for our regular classes, our general rates apply (See our ‘CrossFit North Battleford’ section of the website) which allow access to CrossFit, CrossFit Lite, Olympic Lifting, ROMWOD, and free or reduced rates for clinics.
- How do we sign up?
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 306.713.1292
- Click the following link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=316457
- In this link click ‘Online Store’
- Click ‘Services’
- Choose ‘CrossFit’ in the drop-down box
- Choose ‘CrossFit Lite Only’ –> Get signed up!!