97th Street's Best Turkey Burger
Award winning burger at the 97th street BBQ in comparison to the other two burger options I made for my friends that attended.
- 1-2 lbs extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2-3 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Large egg, lightly whisked
- Generous amount (1/4-1/2 cup) fresh dill
- 1 tsp Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Rub; could sub and use Montreal Steak Spice as a more common ingredient
-Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
-Your favourite BBQ sauce
1. Heat BBQ to 350-400 degrees F.
2. Add in all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add more bread crumbs as needed.
4. Form into 4-5 oz. patties.
5. Cook until internal temp reads at 165 degrees F.
6. Assemble the best turkey burger 97th street has to offer!