Actually Good Coleslaw
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Coleslaw used to be gross until Dallas made this recipe. Warning it has a bit of a kick.
Serves 6 (as a side of course):
- 1/2 Head Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Head Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Package Matchstick Carrots (about 1-1.5 cups)
- 1 Pink Lady Apple, matchsticked
-1/2 c. Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1.5 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp each of Cayenne pepper and Paprika
- Salt & pepper
1. In a large salad bowl combine all of the main ingredients other than the dressing.
2. In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients. I transferred to a squeeze container to save in the fridge for another meal later in the week.
3. Add dressing and let sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving.