Chilli Dilly Salmon
Makes 4-6 servings:
- 4 x 6-9 oz. Individual Salmon Filets, or 1 large Filet
- 2.5-3 Tsbp Chilli Powder
- 0.5-1 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 0.5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Capers from Jar
- Fresh Bunch of Dill
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place salmon fillet over a long piece of tinfoil.
3. Pat salmon fillet dry with paper towel.
4. Over top of salmon sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic, and chilli powder. Use half the chilli powder first and add more as desired.
5. Top salmon with sliced Lemon, capers, dill and drizzle with olive oil. Cover with tinfoil.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of 145 degrees F.