Chipotle Mango Pork Tendy
- 2 Small Pork Tenderloins, trimmed of fat & silver skin
- 1 Small Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Club House Chipotle Mango Seasoning (can use regular too)
- 1/4 tsp each: onion powder, garlic powder, and salt
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Trim tenderloins of fat and silver skin.
3. In a small bowl mix together all other ingredients and cover the tenderloins evenly.
4. Grill for 25-30 minutes or until pork tenderloins reach an internal temp of 160 degrees F.