Crunchy Dilly Whitefish
This breaded and baked whitefish is sure to impress, especially when paired with the lime Greek yogurt dip/topping. Baking the fish this way is a great way to save calories from fat, while keeping the taste buds happy.
- 3-4 Fillets of White Fish (I used Walleye)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 c. Panko
- 3 Tbsp Dill (Fresh or Dried)
- 1/4 tsp Crystallized Lemon (True Lemon)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
Lime/Greek Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 c. Plain Greek Yogurt (I used the higher MF% one because it was delicious)
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl whisk two eggs together.
3. In a large plate combine breading ingredients.
4. Coat fish in eggs, then in the breading mixture. Evenly coat fish and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly sprinkle with olive oil over fish.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. While fish is cooking, combine together the yogurt dressing to top the fish when finished.