Dilly Egg Bake
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
An elite breakfast to start your day!
- 2 c. Egg Whites
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 c. Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half or thirds
- 3/4-1 c. Lower sodium feta cheese
- Fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a large glass baking dish.
3. Add bell peppers and cherry tomatoes evenly throughout glass dish.
4. In a small bowl whisk whole eggs and pour over over veggies. Add in the egg whites using the 2 cups. Decide on adding more or less depending on the size of your dish.
5. Add the feta and dill evenly throughout the veggie and egg mixture.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (when you tip the egg bake slightly there should be little to no running in the middle of the bake.
7. Let it cool completely before refrigerating, assuming you are doing this for meal prep!