Dreamy Dill Chicken
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Inglehoffer creamy dill mustard is a life changing condiment.
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Inglehoffer creamy dill mustard
- 1.5 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- Zest of half 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Combine well with chicken in a seal able container or bag and let it marinate for 1-24 hours before grilling/baking. Save some marinade to add to baste the chicken prior to taking off the grill (make sure you don't use the same marinade that was already on the raw chicken).
2. Preheat grill over medium heat.
3. Grill for about 20-22 minutes or until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.