Figgin' Good Chicken
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
This on is so figgin' good, you will want both breasts.
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp Fig Compote (Fig Jam)
- Brie cheese (~1-2 oz per chicken breast)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice chicken breasts down the middle (butterfly: you don't want to cut directly in half, just enough so you can add ingredients and fold back over). Spread the fig compote across inside of the chicken, add brie and a little bit of salt and pepper. Fold over. Spread fig, add brie, salt and pepper the top of the chicken breast as well.
3. Bake for around 20 minutes, then for 2 minutes broil on high (500 degrees). Make sure internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.