Fuzzy Navel Pork Chops
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
I rarely make pork chops, so this was such a treat. BBQ SZN is in full force fam.
- Pork center loin chop
- 2 Tbsp Orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrupns mustard
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Orange, juiced
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper
1. One to 24 hours before serving make the marinade in a small bowl and combine well in a seal able container or bag.
2. Preheat grill over medium heat.
3. Grill until pork chops reach an internal temp of 155 degrees F.
4. Optional: also grill some oranges! Make sure they cool down enough to then juice over top of the finished product (SO YOU DON'T BURN YOURSELF). Then do one final salt and pepper over the meat and it should be good to dive in!