Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Get it while it's hot!
Makes a 10-12 burgers (depending on size):
- 2 Packages Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 c. Shredded Spinach
- 1 Medium Portabello Mushroom, diced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 Sun-dried Tomatoes (in oil), diced
- 1/2 c. Light Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/3 c. Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1.5 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Parsley (Fresh or Dried)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Form into patties (a burger press is a real game/life changer)
3. BBQ for about 18-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serve with: Pita or buns, and Tzatziki.