HN Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Heat it up tonight with this one. It's only mildly spicy to don't panic.
-350 g Bell Peppers, chopped (2 large bell peppers)
-200 g Onions, chopped (2 medium yellow onions)
-340 g Green Beans, chopped (1 Bag)
-500 g Extra Lean Ground Chicken (1 package)
-2 Tbsp Puree/Minced Ginger + Garlic + Red Chillies
-1 Tbsp honey
-50 g Slivered Almonds
-Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat large frying pan to medium heat.
2. Fry ground chicken until most pink is gone.
3. Remove chicken from pan and add the bell peppers, onions, and green beans. Add a bit of salt to pull some water out from the vegetables. Fry for around 5-10 minutes until vegetables are starting to get soft.
4. Add chicken back to pan, with the ginger + garlic + chillies, honey, and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add almonds and salt/pepper to taste.
I paired this one with some whole grain brown rice for meal prep! Enjoy.