Jalapeenya Stuffed Chicken
You're welcome. You're so welcome.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 c. Light Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese (add more as desired)
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (add more as desired)
- 1 Small Tin, diced Green Chillies
- 1 Small Jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine all of the Jalapeenya mixture evenly.
3. Cut 4-5 slits across each chicken breast and stuff each one with the Jalapeenya mixture.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.