Lemon Chicken Fam Supper
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Enjoy some supper on me, fam!
-6 Chicken Breasts, cut in half
-800 g Mini Potatoes, cut in half
-400 g Bell Peppers, chopped
-400 g Green Beans, cut in half
- 2 Lemons (zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2 a lemon, and slice the rest of the lemons up thinly)
-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
-2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
-2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 410 degrees F
2. Cut chicken breasts in half and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Put potatoes, bell peppers, and green beans in separate mixing bowl.
4. In a small bowl combine (herb mixture) lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
5. Pour 1 Tbsp. olive oil over the chicken and 1 over the vegetable mixture, divide the herb mixture in half and place in each bowl, combine to spread out herb mixture.
5. Place half of each in 2 separate large glass baking sheets that has been greased lightly with olive oil ~1/2 Tbsp each pan.
6. Place thinly sliced lemons on top of each chicken half.
7. Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken reaches a minimum internal temp of 165 degrees F.