Macho Taco Salad
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
This one will hit your macros, micros, and all the pleasure centres in the brain!
- 800 g Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce, sliced thinly
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 4 Radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cob of Corn, grilled
- 1-2 c. Tri-Colour Tortilla Strips or Chips (depending on preference for carb amount)
- 2-3 Tbsp Jalapenoes, from jar
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2-3 Tbsp Salsa
- Bolthouse Farms Salsa Verde Avocado Dressing
-2 Tbsp Chili Powder
-1/4 tsp each of: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Coriander, White Sugar, Salt, Pepper
1. Pull back husks of corn. Lightly olive oil and lightly season with taco seasoning (only use a small portion from ingredient list). Grill for 15-20 minutes until done to preference. Cut off cob once cooled. If you don't have time for this step feel free to just use thawed corn from frozen.
2. In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Add the remaining taco seasoning and set aside.
3. In a large salad bowl combine all ingredients until evenly mixed.