Mazin' Cajun Shrimp Tacos
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Makes 8 Tacos
- 24 Large Black Tiger Shrimp (deveined), uncooked
- 1-2 c. Fresh Pineapple, cubed
- 8 Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 Medium Ripe Mango, chopped
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
- Zest of 1 Lime + Juice of 1 Lime
- Iceberg Lettuce, thinly sliced
- Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- Cajun Seasoning
1. Make skewers with thawed shrimp and pineapple chunks. Save about 1/2 cup of pineapple for the mango/pineapple salsa.
2. To make the salsa combine the mango, pineapple, bell pepper, lime zest, lime, cilantro, and salt.
3. Grill shrimp and pineapple skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side (try not to overcook so watch closely as grilling temperatures will have them finish at different times). I found the pineapple slowed it down a bit compared to shrimp alone.
4. To assemble tacos add the shrimp and grilled pineapple, salsa, lettuce, and red cabbage.