Parm Crusted Salmon
This was a great dish, and we served it with something pretty delicious as well. I will include it in the recipe too!
- 4 x 6 oz Salmon Filet
- 1-2 Eggs
- 1 c. Panko Breadcrumbs
- ¼ c. Shredded Parmesan
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 2 c. Bulk Carrots, chopped
- 2 c. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- Balsamic Reduction
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Get the vegetables in before the salmon. In a large bowl add the carrots and Brussels sprouts, drizzle with olive oil, and transfer to a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for around 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are lightly crispy and tender to eat.
3. In a small bowl whisk together 1-2 eggs.
4. In a medium-sized plate combine the Panko, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and a bit of salt and pepper.
5. Coat the top half of salmon with egg by dipping it in the egg mixture. Transfer to the Panko mix to coat the top of the salmon only, evenly.
6. Place the top-coated salmon to a lined baking dish. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until Salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
7. Top the roasted vegetables with crumbled feta and a healthy squirt of Balsamic reduction.