Pork on Pork
Because... Holiday SZN.
- 2 Pork Tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- 8-10 Slices of Bacon (I used thick cut Maple Bacon)
- 1/2 c. Ketchup
- 1.5 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wrap bacon evenly around the pork tenderloin.
3. In a small bowl mix together the BBQ sauce ingredients and evenly coat the top of the bacon/tenderloin.
4. Bake in oven for around 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.