Probably The Best Chicken Recipe
Makes 4-6 servings
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. Boursin Cheese (Herb & Garlic)
- 3 Tbsp. Red Pepper Jelly
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp each of Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix together the Boursin Cheese & the Red Pepper Jelly.
3. Slice the Chicken breast down the middle about 3/4 of the way (not all the way in half). Fill the middle with the Cheese mixture and close.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the eggs.
5. In a large bowl or plate combine the Panko, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper.
6. Dip the stuffed Chicken in the eggs and transfer to the panko. Coat evenly and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or internal temp of Chicken reaches 165 degrees F.