Real Good Roasted Veg
Get a Majority Vote with this one:
- 1 Butternut Squash, cubed
- 2 c. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Balsamic Reduction
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine the cubed butternut squash, and halved Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and maple syrup. Spread on a lined baking sheet.
3. Generously add balsamic reduction across the veggies. Add salt and pepper as desired.
4. Bake for around 45 minutes. Turn on Broil (500 degrees) for the last 1-2 minutes. Make sure to watch that you don't burn it. You want it to be crispy, but not burned.