Rose & Cran Tenderloin
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Disclaimer: Adapted from the cookbook Yum & Yummer, Greta Podleski (a must buy!)
-2 Small Pork Tenderloins, trimmed of fat & silver skin
-Handful of Craisins/Dried cranerries
-1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp. Fruit Flavoured Balsamic Vinegar (I used pear)
-1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
-1 Tbsp. Grainy Dijon Mustard
-1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary (fresh would be better!)
-1/2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix ingredients for marinade together in a bowl.
3. Place tenderloins in a glass baking dish and cover fully with marinade.
4. Sprinkle dried cranberries over top before placing in oven.
5. Cook for 20-30 minutes, depending on size of tenderloins, until internal temperature reads 160-165 degrees F.
I paired this dish with some rice + roasted broccoli and cauliflower for my meal prep this week!