Sexy Mexi Burrito Bake
- 2 lbs Extra Lean Ground Turkey or Chicken
- 1 c. Rice
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce of choice
- 1 c. Salsa of choice
- 1 c. Frozen Corn
- 1 small can Black Beans, drained
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onions (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
1. Cook rice as per package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large pan over medium heat, fry ground turkey until about 80% finished.
4. Add minced garlic, red onion, green pepper and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook together for another 2-3 minutes.
6. In two equal layers: rice, turkey mixture, cheese fill up a large baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes turn to broil and leave it on for about 2-3 minutes.
8. Top with green onion and avocado.