Super Sexy Green Curry
Part of the super sexy series (see Super Sexy Red Curry). Same-same, but different.
-680 g (1 bag): Raw, De-veined Black Tiger Shrimp
-1 Bell Pepper, chopped
-2 Large Bulk Carrots, peeled and grated
-1/2 Large White Onion, chopped
-1.5 C. Fresh Pineapple, chopped
-1 Can Regular or Light Coconut Milk
-1/2 Bag Bean Sprouts
-1.5 C. Frozen Edamame Beans, thawed
-2 tsp Coconut Oil
-1 Tbsp Ginger, minced or pureed
-2 tsp Garlic, minced
-3 Tbsp Green Curry Paste
-1/2 tsp Lime, zest & 1/2 Lime, juiced
-1.5 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1. Preheat large pan or wok over medium heat.
2. Lightly fry the bell pepper, onion, carrots, garlic, and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in the shrimp to cook on each side for about 1 minute.
4. Add the coconut milk, green curry paste, lime juice, lime zest and fish sauce. Mix well and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the edamame, pineapple, and bean sprouts and combine evenly. Only let it cook long enough for these to get warm to eat.
6. Optional: top with cilantro.
7. Pair with rice or, as pictured, vermicelli rice noodles.
This dish is so good for meal prep. It tastes the best on DAY 3. Enjoy Fam.