Super Sexy Red Curry
-4 Chicken Breasts (800 g), sliced
-1 Green Bell Peppers, sliced
-2 Large Bulk Carrots, peeled and grated
-1/2 Large White Onion, chopped
-1.5 C. Fresh Pineapple, chopped
-1 Can Regular or Light Coconut Milk
-1 Can (~220 ml) Bamboo Shoots, drained
-1 C. Frozen Edamame Beans, thawed
-2 tsp Coconut Oil
-1 Tbsp Ginger, minced or pureed
-2 tsp Garlic, minced
-2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
-1/2 tsp Lime, zest & 1/2 Lime, juiced
-1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1. Preheat large pan or wok over medium heat.
2. Fry chicken breast slices in coconut oil until no longer pink, around 5-10 minutes.
3. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, and red curry paste, mix together and let cook for another 3-5 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, edamame beans, bamboo shoots, fresh pineapple, lime zest and juice, fish sauce, and a shredded handful of cilantro. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Pair with rice or, as pictured, vermicelli rice noodles.