Super Simple Shrimpies
- 2 lbs Raw Black Tiger Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Package Mann’s Rainbow Salad Mix (Broccoli, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Kohlrabi, and Cauliflower)
- 1 cup uncooked Basmati Rice
- Salt & pepper
Dreamy Avo Sauce:
- 1 Avocado
- ½ c. 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lime, zested and then juiced
- 2-3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro (stems removed), finely diced
- 1 tsp Honey
- ¼ c. Apple Juice (may need more)
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook rice as per package directions.
2. In a large fry pan over medium heat, add olive oil and fry the Broccoli slaw mixture for around 3-4 minutes or until very lightly softened. Add a bit more oil if needed, the minced garlic, and the shrimp. Cook the shrimp for about 1-2 minutes per side. Add salt & cracked pepper to taste.
3. Add all Dreamy Avo sauce ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a condiment container.
4. Plate with rice, Broccoli slaw and shrimp mixture, and top with the Dreamy Avo Sauce.