The Every Damn Day Salad
So good, you will eat it every damn day.
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts, cubed for skewering
- 1 Small Package Spring Mix
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 or 3 Medjool Dates, chopped
- Feta cheese
Marinade & Salad Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Pureed Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
1. Make marinade/salad dressing in a small mason jar. Shake well to combine. Use half to marinate the chicken for 1+ hours.
2. Preheat grill over medium heat. Cook chicken on skewers for ~20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
3. While chicken is cooking prepare all of the vegetables to be ready to assemble the salad.
4. When ready to assemble, in a medium bowl add the spring mix and the other half of the marinade/dressing. Massage lightly into the spring mix.
5. Plate with the spring mix, assorted veggies, chicken, dates, and sprinkle the feta cheese over top as desired.