The Frickin' Frittata
Step up your Frickin' breakfast game.
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 1.5 C. Egg Whites
- 1 Large Fire Roasted Sweet Red Pepper (In Jar)
- 4-5 Marinated Sundried Tomatoes (In Jar)
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- Goat Cheese
- Dried Basil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Use a seasoned cast iron skillet. Warm it up stove top over medium heat. Add oil or butter and make sure it is well coated as the eggs will stick terribly if not properly oiled. Add mushrooms and cook until starting to brown.
3. Add the roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and spread out evenly. Let cook for about 1-2 minutes.
4. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Add to the cast iron to cook for around 3 minutes until ready to transfer to the oven.
5. Add small dollops of goat cheese, spread evenly around the dish. Lightly season with basil, salt, and pepper.
6. Transfer to the oven and cook for ~7 minutes or until egg bake looks firm and ready to eat!
We enjoyed ours with some simple sweet potato cubes in the Air Fryer!