The GOAT Chicken
Simple, but effective.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 20 Spears of Asparagus
- 1 Small Package Fine Herb Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: 1 Butternut Squash, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice chicken down the middle about 75% of the way. Spread open.
3. Fill each breast with the fine herb goat cheese, 5 spears of Asparagus, and then once all filled add remaining Goat cheese on top of breasts. Sprinkle a little olive oil over top of each breast.
4. Cook for ~30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
*Optional: Roast butternut squash cubes in the oven in a separate pan with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.