The HN Breaky Bowl
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Breakfast for the Elite.
- 2 c. Sweet Potato, shredded or cubed
- 1 c. Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 c. Mushrooms, diced
- 2-3 Green Onions, diced
- 4 Eggs
- Avocado Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. If you have an air fryer, add the sweet potato and lightly oil with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15-20 minutes until as crispy as desired. If you do not have one, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and on a lined baking sheet add the sweet potato and lightly oil, salt and pepper. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until crispy as desired.
2. In a medium sized frying pan lightly fry the bell pepper, green onion, and mushrooms in a small amount of oil. Only fry for about 2 minutes. Lightly salt & pepper.
3. In a separate frying pan cook eggs as desired.
4. Plate with sweet potatoes on the bottom, veggies and egg on top. Add chives.
5. Succeed in every aspect of the day.