The Monstar's Meatballs
Makes 8 meatballs:
- 1-1.5 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 c. Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dried or Fresh Parsley
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce of choice (more if you want to add before taking off the grill)
- Gluten Free Oat Flour or regular bread crumbs
1. Preheat grill to medium heat or oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl whisk egg.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and form equal sized meatballs.
4. Grill or bake for around 20 minutes or until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
5. Optional: baste meatballs in BBQ of choice for the final minutes on the grill or in the oven.
Enjoy Fam! We served with rice, the Sunny Summa Salad (on the blog), and beans in our air fryer.