Thick Assiago Quiche
- 400 grams Pre-Cooked Potatoes, cubed or shredded (can purchase at most grocery stores)
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 1 c. Milk
- 1 c. White Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 c. Raw Spinach
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- Asiago Cheese, shredded (can also use Fresh Parmesan)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large cast-iron pan over medium heat add a bit of olive oil, the onions, the mushrooms, and spinach. Cook until the spinach is cooked down, then remove from pan.
3. Add a bit more olive oil and fry the potatoes for 5-7 minutes, until starting to brown. Remove from heat, but keep the potatoes in the bottom of the cast-iron pan.
4. In a large bowl whisk together the whole eggs, milk, and a bit of shredded cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes. Add in the spinach mixture and spread evenly. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.